Is your makeup bag full of stuff that you have no idea why it’s there?
Ever wondered, what should be in your makeup bag?
Hey Beauty Believers, Rayyan here!
Myself and us makeup lovers just want to fill our bags with ALL the things beauty. Then, we end up with a whole bunch of things we don’t need, when in fact, all we need are the essentials.
Here are some of my favorites for my makeup bag!
1. Moisturizer: Everything starts with a good moisturizer. Find one that’s best for your skin type because it’s the absolute must have. This is a product I say to splurge on because it’s the most important. Skin prep is a major key before applying your makeup for a flawless finish.
2. Foundation / Concealer: Whether you’re a liquid, cream, or powder lover, you need a reliable foundation in your makeup bag. I like to use my foundation as a concealer, so I get a two for one! It’s always a win when you can save space.
3. Setting Powder:Loose setting powders can get kind of messy so I prefer pressed setting powders. Throw in a translucent setting powder and you’re good to go.
4. Bronzer: Don’t you just love bronzer?! I know I do. It’s perfect to just warm up your face and give it some dimension. I like to put bronzer in the areas where you would usually contour your face for a natural sunkissed look.
PRO TIP: I even put the bronzer in the crease of my eyes, so no need to pack an eyeshadow palette. It adds depth to the eye and creates a nice monochromatic look throughout the face.
5. Blush: Blush adds a pop of pretty that everyone loves. It gives a natural flush to the face taking your makeup look to the next level. Pop some on the tip of nose and your chin for an extra rosey look.
6. Eyeliner: I don’t leave the house without my eyeliner. It’s an absolute staple in my makeup bag. Black, of course, is my favorite color to adding that beautiful depth to the eyes. You can even get fancy and add a wing.
7. Lip Gloss: My last beauty must have is lip gloss. Lip gloss finishes off your look giving it that perfect addition of gorgeous. I love a tinted lip gloss to give you a perfectly pink pout!
What’s in your makeup bag?
Your favorite Beauty Therapist,